Please plan to attend our General Meeting on Thursday, April 19, 2018 from 6:30-8:30 PM. The meeting will be held at the Neighborhood Affairs Community Room, 912 Myers Park Drive. The main agenda items include the election of board and officers, neighborhood safety, and a report on invasive plant removal activities.
We look forward to seeing you and hope you will consider joining the Association. Dues are $20/year per household and are optional.
pariuri sportive online omnibet.ro
ponturi pariuri online
Please plan to attend our General Meeting on March 13, 2017 from 6:30-8:30 PM. The meeting will be held at the Neighborhood Affairs Community Room. The main agenda items are the election of officers and an update on the sale/rezoning of the Parks Office Proposal.
weekend football betting tips uk oddslot
today expert football predictions uk
Please plan to attend and consider joining the Association. Dues are $20/year per household and are optional.
The report filed by the Friends of the Tallahassee Parks and Rec Office at the Local Planning Agency Meeting on 2/7/17 can be found at the Parks Office Proposal site.
best football betting tips uk oddslot
today football predictions uk
The Executive Summary and Letters of support and editorials can be found there, as well.
Tallahassee-Leon County Local Planning Agency (LPA)
February 7, 2017 6:00 PM, City Commission Chambers, City Hall
At this meeting the LPA receives City staff recommendations on the proposed amendments. The LPA will also make their own recommendations on the proposals. Public comments are taken at the meeting and citizens have three minutes to speak. Please plan to attend and voice your opinions.
Please wear red to show your support for “keeping public land public”!
Friends and neighbors continue to voice their opinions about the potential sale of a portion of the Myers Park parcel.
- Sossong: Balance natural landscape with development – Sossong, K. (2017, February 4). Tallahassee Democrat.
- Brezin: City should reject Myers Park rezoning – Brezin, M. (2017, February 3). Tallahassee Democrat.
- Myers Park rezoning – who wins? – Livingston, E. (2017, February 2). Tallahassee Democrat.
- Residents take a stand against rezoning – Carbone, M. (2017, January 30). WCTV
- City considering all options for proposed Myers Park redevelopment – Payne, K. (2017, January 19). WFSU
- Dawson: Public land in Myers Park should not be sold – Dawson, G. (2017, January 5). Tallahassee Democrat.
- Homeowners object to planned zoning changes – Schweers, J. (2017, January 2). Tallahassee Democrat.
- City Commission voted to damage Myers Park neighborhood – Clark, J. (2016, November 5). Tallahassee Democrat.
Please share your thoughts regarding the City’s proposed rezoning and development of the Parks, Recreation, and Neighborhood Affairs office parcel by taking the short survey at the link below.
Background – As you probably know, the City has proposed to rezone the parcel of land on which the office of Parks, Recreation, and Neighborhood Affairs is located. There has been a neighborhood meeting, a City public hearing, and a lot of neighborhood activity regarding this proposal. We know how the folks showing up at the meetings and participating in the response feel. We do not know how those not participating are feeling. In an effort to get a better “overall sense of the neighborhood”, we have created a short survey to get a broader set of opinions. Please take a couple minutes to respond to the survey and give your opinions regarding the City proposal and other alternatives. We are requiring addresses as part of the response because we need to know where you fall within three groups: those properties that would be impacted by the noise mitigation wall, those properties within 1000′ of the parcel, and all others. More detailed information is accessible from the survey.
pronosticuri fotbal ponturi pariuri omnibet
pronosticuri pariuri online